The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Monday, June 28, 2010

Peg Magnets

I love making these little peg magnets! You can put anything on them!  These ones are made with a selection of freebie digital sentiments available over at Create with TLC.  Paulette generously gives away freebies VERY frequently - join up as a follower so you don't miss out.  She also has a whole shop stocked full of goodies!  Normally these sentiment freebies are only for personal use, but if you want to sell things made with them you can now purchase a licence from her to enable you to do just that (like I did!).  Thanks Paulette! :)

I'll be selling these and others made with other stamps at a mini market on Wednesday at the Baptist Church in Karratha (9am - 11am).  I'll also have my t-shirts, baby onesies and other bits and pieces with me too.
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. You're peg magnets are wonderful!(And work very well!) I'll buy a couple on Wednesday. Good luck selling them and the other beautiful things you've made!
    Like you new weblog layout very much!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)