The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Monday, March 3, 2014

Fresh Sewing Day

Well when I looked back at February it didn't seem that I had made very much!

1. Burlap Bunting  2. Little Red Baby Quilt  3. Rainbow Paper Piecing  4. Dolly Quilt
But I did have a great tidy up in my crafting studio!


And this is what I'll be working on next.  A little quilt using these yummy fabrics.


Goals for March

  • To plan and make the above quilt (designed it last night, just in the middle of calculating the fabrics required)
  • Finish the rainbow cushion
  • Plan a couple more classes to add to the schedule.
Got heaps more but think I should keep it simple! And achievable!

Linking up to:
My Button
Lily's Quilts

2 comments:

  1. You are welcome to come clean up my studio - wish it looked that good! Every time I get it almost clean I have to dig through it to find something! Looking forward to seeing what you make with that fabric!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely sewing room. Is that a massive Ikea Expedit unit? I have a small one and want some more!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)