The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Quilts for Charity

I have just started to realise just how many crafty people there are living locally to me! Yay!  One of them is a lady called Tamara McDonald who makes wonderful quilts to sell for charity.  She is currently selling two, a masculine and a feminine.  All profits raised from this will go towards a children's cancer charity, in this case it will be the Piam Brown ward at Southampton general, UK. 

So I just wanted to share them on here in case anyone who reads this would like to go and buy them!

Tamara McDonald Feminine Charity Quilt
Tamara McDonald Masculine Charity Quilt

Thanks for reading! Have a lovely day!

Fresh Poppy Design

1 comment:

  1. The prairie points finish the feminine quilt beautifully. I wish Tamara every success in her fund raising.


It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)