The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Quilts for Charity

I have just started to realise just how many crafty people there are living locally to me! Yay!  One of them is a lady called Tamara McDonald who makes wonderful quilts to sell for charity.  She is currently selling two, a masculine and a feminine.  All profits raised from this will go towards a children's cancer charity, in this case it will be the Piam Brown ward at Southampton general, UK. 

So I just wanted to share them on here in case anyone who reads this would like to go and buy them!

Tamara McDonald Feminine Charity Quilt

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Unique-handmade-patchwork-quilt-beautiful-quality-/321501820293?
Tamara McDonald Masculine Charity Quilt

Thanks for reading! Have a lovely day!

Fresh Poppy Design

1 comment:

  1. The prairie points finish the feminine quilt beautifully. I wish Tamara every success in her fund raising.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)