The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Friday, September 19, 2014

Some happy little Chicken Bunting

My sister lives near Stratford-upon-Avon (UK) and has just finished renovating a barn conversion that is to be rented out as a holiday let.  The result of all their hard work is truly stunning.  You can see it here.  If you are ever on holiday that way I heartily recommend it!! Naturally!!



On the dining table is an oilcloth tablecloth with little chickens on it.  My sister gave me the offcuts, so I made it into a string of curved bunting that I thought she could hang in the house somewhere.


It was a really narrow strip of fabric with just two rows of chickens.  So instead of doing big triangular bunting I decided to make this curved shape to get the most out of the fabric.  I was able to use every hen with very little wastage this way!


Hope she likes it!


Have a lovely day! 

3 comments:

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)