The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Trick or Treat????

Feeling ready for Halloween yet? No me neither! But all the fabric shops seem to be full of fun Halloween fabric!

I have made a sweet little basket to collect sweets in for your keen trick or treaters!


When I made it, I thought it was a bit too big, at about 8.5 inches wide, 6 inches deep and 6 inches high.  But I was soon put right on that one!!! You need lots of room for chocolate and sweets apparently!!

Think I might be making another soon!
Fresh Poppy Design

1 comment:

  1. SO cute!! Great idea for using up those cute halloween fabrics.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)